Laser Hair Removal in Kolkata, India
Laser Hair Removal(REDUCTION)
- 1. We use latest DIODE LASER technology that is highly safe and gives you a PAINLESS experience.
- 2. Laser light beam is absorbed by the dark colour (melanin) of your hair.
- 3. It works on hair root (follicles), without harming the surrounding skin.
- 4. This reduces your hair from the root and prevents further growth.
- 5. 6-8 minimum Sessions needed to be taken in gap of 4-6 weeks. Results may vary from person to person.
- 6. Unlike waxing, this process will make your skin smoother and radiant reducing the chances of in-growth.
- 7. Free yourself from the pains of shaving, waxing & tweezing.
Tattoo, Pigmentations, Nevus, Birthmarks- Removal & Laser (Photo) Facials:-
- 1. These are clinically proven laser treatments which use a various laser wavelengths that target different ink colours.
- 2. The high power Q-Switched Nd:YAG 1064nm laser is ideal for treating darker ink colours (black, blue and green), while the 532nm wavelength is effective for brighter ink colours (red, orange and yellow).
- 3. The treatment mechanically breaks down ink particles without causing thermal damage.
- 4. To allow the skin enough time to heal between treatments and the body's immune system to flush away ink, we recommend a minimum of six weeks between laser sessions.
When the proper laser protocols and patient aftercare are utilized, it's very uncommon for a patient to scar from a Q-switched laser treatment.
The most common side effects are:
- • Redness
- • Tenderness
- • Swelling
- • Blistering
- • Scabs
- • Bruising
- • Hyperpigmentation
- • Hypopigmentation
If all of the proper protocols are used based on the tattoo and the patient's skin tone, all of these side effects are temporary. Redness, tenderness, and swelling typically subside within a day or two following treatment. Scabs, bruising, and blistering may take up to sometime to heal.
How this Laser works:-
- 1. Each pulse of the laser sends light energy into your skin.
- 2. We use different wavelengths of laser light to treat different colours of ink in your tattoo.
- 3. As the light energy is directed into your skin, it is selectively absorbed by the tattoo ink particles trapped in the dermis of your skin.
- 4. When the ink particles absorb this energy, they instantly shatter into tiny fragments.
- 5. Once the laser has broken the ink into smaller pieces, your body's immune system works to remove the ink over the following weeks, flushing it away from the tattooed areas .The result of this as the tattoo lightening in appearance.
- 6. Each additional laser treatment breaks down more and more ink until the tattoo can no longer be seen.
Skin Conditions treated by PEELS
- • Fine lines and wrinkles
- • Mature/Dull skin
- • Sun damage/Pigmentation/ Melasma /Freckles
- • Dry/Dehydrated
- • Acne
- • Scarring
- • Rosacea
Peels remove the skin in a controlled manner, producing a superficial wound. As the skin is repaired by the natural healing process, the skin's appearance is improved. The depth at which the exfoliation occurs is determined by the nature of the peels applied to the skin. The type of peel used depends on the nature of the skin problem to be treated. They are categorised as superficial, medium, and deep.
Superficial peels do not damage skin below the epidermis, the most superficial skin layer.
Medium peels may reach to the superficial layer of the dermis, the next layer of the skin.
Deep peels generally reach one level deeper. The depth of exfoliation depends on the nature and concentration of the fruit acids in the peeling solution and the length of time they are permitted to interact with the skin.
PRP For Face (VAMPIRE FACIAL or VAMPIRE FACELIFT)
- 1. The plasma-rich protein (PRP) facial, combines plasma and platelets from your blood with other rejuvenation techniques.
- 2. It triggers collagen production. Collagen is the ‘latticework of the face,’ so a PRP facial helps tighten, smooth and improve skin tone.”
- 3. Your medical team first takes a small sample of your blood. Then they spin it in a centrifuge to extract protein-rich plasma. Next, they extract platelets. Finally, they concentrate the sample, creating what is called platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
- 4. The term vampire facial(facelift) is typically used to refer to microneedling with PRP used topically.
- 5. Bruises and inflammation, including swelling and redness, are the most common. They typically appear immediately after the procedure and clear within two to three days.
- 6. You’ll also want to avoid sun exposure and harsh skin treatments during this time. It’s important that you don’t rub or pick at your face. Sun protection is also very important.
- 7. The good news is that PRP contains your own blood, so there’s little chance of cross-contamination or infection. Rare complications include infection and scarring.
Dermarollers Procedure for Open Pores & Acne Scars& Stretch Marks:-
- • Micro-needling is used in various treatments from age spots and wrinkles to scarring and certain forms of hyperpigmentation
- • Micro-needling is exactly what it sounds like — a procedure that creates a series of tiny, superficial punctures using sterile needles.
- • Both PRP and micro-needling stimulate collagen growth, and are more effective when done together.
- • We attack the problem in two layers: beneath the skin and on top of it.
- • For best results, you will need one or two treatments about two months apart. You may also need additional maintenance procedures at times.
- • Overall, most patients notice better skin tone, rejuvenation, skin-tightening and volume after these treatments.
- • Painless innovative intra-dermal delivery system.
- • Induces the growth of new collagen and elastin.
- • Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and eye bags.
- • Improves skin texture and tightens pore.
Eye-Cell TREATMENT offers:
- 1. Anti-oxidation: Botanical Stemcell Extract ensure excellent skin cell proliferation and antioxidant effect
- 2. Anti-Deep Wrinkles: EC Peptide complex shows excellent effects for deep wrinkles and firming around the eyes
- 3. Anti-Dark Circle: Intensive dark-circle care improves weak and drooped tissues around the eyes, reduces the dark-circles with anti-pigment effect.
- 4. Eye Bag Relief: Stimulate the production of collagen and revive the appearance of eye bag. (Eye roller and Eye gel patch)
“Get In Touch With Our Surgeon To Know More About Non-surgical and Laser Treatment”