Best Hair Transplant Doctor in India
Get The Best Hair Transplantation in India
If you are suffering from permanent baldness, it is wise to approach the best doctor for hair transplant in India and get back your youthful look. Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is one of the most trusted names when it comes to Hair Transplantation in Kolkata or India. We try to provide the best possible results in each and every client. We are aware that the same solution will not suit every individual, and plan every case according to the requirement and budget.
With numerous hair surgeons scattered all over India, choosing someone with years of experience like Dr.Manoj Khanna is a wise decision. Dr. Manoj Khanna has been doing hair transplantation for more than two decades, having done hair transplants since 1995-96. He specialises in providing an absolutely natural looking hairline which cannot be differentiated from the patient's own original hairline. He has a huge list of satisfied clients who vouch for him as the best doctor for hair transplant in Kolkata and India. He leaves no stone unturned in ensuring that every surgery undertaken by him is cutomised according to the requirement of the individual and gets rid of all issues with his or her hair. If you are worried about the bald spots on your head or the receding hairline, dont delay in approaching the best hair transplant clinic in India and let Dr.Manoj Khanna give you a head full of hair.
The Procedure Of Hair Transplant
- * Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Follicular Unit Extraction is a hair transplantation method in which doctors extract the follicular units of patient’s hair from the donor area of your head one by one. FUE is the ideal method for people who like to wear their hair short and is recommended for patients who have got a tight scalp. Some advantages of opting for the FUE technique are-
- * Less invasive method than FUT
- * Minor stretching and sensation of pain post surgery
- * No linear scars are formed at the back of the scalp
- * Ideal for patients in early stages of hair loss
- * Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) or Strip Technique
Follicular Unit Transplantation is a highly advanced hair transplantation procedure which imitates the pattern of natural hair growth. This surgical treatment is the ideal choice for patients who have large bald parts on their head. The method is also known as “strip method”. Some of the advantages of choosing the FUT method are-
- * Hair roots will be extracted from the safest permanent area of your scalp
- * Though the sensation is more in FUT, its settles down in a day or two
- * Large number of follicles can be transplanted in a single session
- * Permanent hair than never fall, unlike FUE where some patients lose their hair a few years after the procedure, e.g. Virender Sehwag
- * More affordable than FUE
Few Benefits Of Approaching Us For Hair Transplant
- The treatment is completely safe and natural.
- Choose the technique wisely and get transplanted hair which are permanent and never fall.
- Your transplanted hair look totally natural and grows normally and needs haircuts.
- No maintainence or product or frequent doctor visit is required for your hair.
- Best cost of hair transplantation surgery offered by us.
- Get back your lost self-esteem as you feel and look better.
- Get treated by the best clinic for hair transplant in India.
About Dr. Manoj Khanna – Our Hair Surgeon
Dr. Manoj Khanna is the pioneer in the field of hair transplant in India, and is doing this procedure of hair transplantation in Kolkata from 1995-96 . He and his team have satisfied more than 6500 cases of hair transplantation in India and abroad till date (31/12/2018) at Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Dubai and Dhaka. And he is also one of the best doctor for hair transplant in females, having done more than 600 cases of female hair transplantation. He has also done more than 50 cases of eyebrow transplant, and more than 30 cases of moustache hair transplant, and more than 50 cases of facial hair transplant, including some well-known film personalities. As the cost of hair transplant is very reasonable,. patients come to Dr.Manoj Khanna for hair transplant from all over India and the world, including USA, UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, South Africa, middle-east, etc.
Few Of His Clients
He has done Hair transplant for many filmstars from Bollywood and Tollywood, cricketers and almost all the current TV cricket commentators, including 3 ex-India cricket captains. Probably the best hair transplantation and anywhere is the result of his patient HARSHA BHOGLE . Other well known sports personalities like Arun Lal, Shastri, Yusuf Pathan ( hair transplant in Mumbai) , Irfan, Laxman, Roger Binny, Brijesh Patel ( hair transplant in Bangalore) , Lalchand Rajput, Vengasarker( hair transplant in Mumbai ) and many others have benefitted immensely doing a hair transplantation in Kolkata with Dr.Manoj Khanna. Most of these celebrites have come to his clinic in Kolkata and have advocated it as the best clinic for hair transplant in India.
About Hair Transplant
Hair transplantation or hair restoration or hair grafting is most common cosmetic surgery procedure in the world in the male. The main cause of baldness is heredity(97%) which is permanent. Other causes like hypothyroid, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, severe illness, sever anemia, dengue, typhoid, iron deficieny,etc cause hair loss which is temporary and gets corrected by treating the cause.
Depending upon the severity, male baldness is classified into 7 grades. Hairs fall from the front and the centre and crown of the head, but even in the cases of most severe baldness, hair do not fall from the back and sides of the head. These occipital hair are permanent and not influenced by the gene that causes baldness. Permanent hair is taken from the sides and back of the head and these hair are transplanted to the bald area by Follicular Unit Transplant Technique. Hair transplant cost in Kolkata and India depends on the number of follicles transplanted.
Dr.Manoj Khanna's Personalised Techniques
Dr. Manoj Khanna does "Trichophytic closure" in all cases using a special personalised technique, which makes the scar in the donor area difficult to visualise after a few months of the procedure. Hair grow through the scar and it can only be seen when you shave your head. In comparision, unlike advertisements which are misleading and false and promise scarless surgery by FUE, the scarring is much more in FUE than FUT. Afer FUE, depending on the number of punches made, you will see numerous dots, like a Chinese Checker Board when you shave the head. There is also another false concept that hair will grow back in the FUE punched areas. These remain blank and are permanent scars for the rest of your life.
Dr. Khanna has designed a special instrument called the "Kolkata Slit" which is being patented and is very useful for Hair Transplantation. Dr. Manoj Khanna specialises in both the techniques of FUT or Strip Technique, and FUE, and caters to the demand of the patient according to the request and requirement. The total cost of hair transplant in Kolkata or anywhere depends on the number of follicles required and transplanted.
Get a Natural Look with Dr. Manoj Khanna
Dr.Manoj Khanna specializes in providing a most natural looking hairline and distribution of hair follicles all over the scalp which cannot be differentiated from the original. In face, most people comment that even their barber cannot make out whether the hair are original or transplanted.
The transplanted hair appear just like normal hair, never fall and grow continuously at a rate of 1 cm. per month like other hair. Shampoo and oil can be applied & they can be combed to the style of your choice. The transplanted hairs are permanent and grow like normal hair and need haircuts later. Dye can be used on them, and even if the transplanted hair are shaved, they will regrow normally subsequently.
The entire procedure is done under local anesthesia and the patient is awake and aware during the hair transplantation. There is cable TV in the Operation Theatre, and the patient can watch his favourite channel on television whilst the surgery is done, or listen to music. 4 to 6 people work at the same time, and it takes 3 to 6 hours for a sitting to be complete. The patient goes home immediately after the operation.
Number of follicles required
One or more sittings of Hair transplant may be required, depending on the severity and extend of baldness. Usually a maximum of 6000 to 7500 Follicles can be transplanted in one sitting by the 'Strip technique' and if required, another sitting can be done after 6 months or more. Anyone with large areas of baldness can have repeated sessions of hair transplant 4 to 5 times at a gap of 6 months or more. This is in sharp contrast to the FUE technique, where not more than 2500 to 3500 follicles can be transplanted in one sitting by the best of surgeons anywhere in the world. Recently, Dr.Manoj Khanna did a hair transplant of 10,200 follicles in one sitting by FUT only in a patient viz. Manoj Kumar from Patna ( mobile number 9431035274 / 7367037670 ) which is one of the largest hair transplant anywhere, and we have written to the Guiness Book of World Records to confirm that it is the biggest hair transplant in India or anywhere in the world.
There are no side-effects of Hair Transplantation. The operation is on the scalp outside the skull bone and the brain is inside the skull, and there are no adverse effects of hair transplantation.
Why Choose Us?
- * A diligent team of experienced hair transplant surgeons
- * Doctors who specialise in providing permanent results and natural looking hairline
- * Customised hair loss treatment for patients from all walks of life
- * A huge clientele of famous actors, actresses, cricketers and sports personalities
- * A proven record of performing more than 6500 hair transplantation surgeries till 31.12.2018
Dr.Manoj Khanna- Achievements / Positions
- He was the President of the 'Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India' in 2012-13.
- He was the President of the "Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons" for 2015-16.
- He is the National Secretary for India for "International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons"(ISAPS) from 2015 to 2019, and re-elected from 2019 to 2023.
- He was an elected member of the Executive Council of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India from 2014 to 2017.
- He was awarded the 'Swami Vivekanand National Award for Healthcare' for 2011 for his contribution to the teaching and practice of aesthetic surgery in India.
- He was awarded 'Mother Teresa International Award' for Medical Sciences in January 2014 in Kolkata.
- His dedication in medical treatment an training young doctors fetched him the 'Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award' in New Delhi in September 2014.
- He was given the ' Best hair transplant doctor in India Award' by Pharma Leaders in Mumbai in 2016.
He was invited by the editorial Board of Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery to write a review article on ‘Hair Transplantation Surgery’ which can be viewed at IJPS Archive.
Dr. Khanna has now gone global, and has opened office in Dhaka, Dubai and Sharjah in United Arab Emirates (UAE), besides his offices in Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. He has been operating and seeing patients in Dubai since 2008. He plans to launch an office in Kathmandu, Nepal shortly.
About Our Live Workshops
The first live Workshop on ‘Hair Transplant’ was organized by the Baroda Association of Plastic Surgeons(BAAPS) in 2001, where Dr. Khanna demonstrated live an operation and taught 145 plastic surgeons from all over India the basics and finer aspects of Hair transplant. A live workshop of hair transplant at Kolkata was done by him in 2002. Subsequently, Dr. Manoj Khanna has performed live hair transplantation workshops all over the country, on invitation from various Medical Colleges and Associations. He has conducted more than 20 live workshops on hair transplant and other aesthetic procedures in Vadodara, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Patna, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore, Goa, Lucknow, Raipur, Ranchi, Bhopal, etc.